Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Softball Fun

Here's a link to a previous post I did about shooting my kids' softball games- LINK

     I had a chance to shoot a few more softball game pics the other night.  It was a late game so I ran out of light pretty quick, but I was able to get the first inning.  This is my seven-year-old's team, a fun age to watch.  The girls are really just starting to figure things out and get a little bit of an understanding of the game.  
     I shot the batters from my usual spot, near the first base line dugout.  Should have worn a helmet as I nearly took a foul ball to the head!  These were shot at f2.8 in Aperture Priority mode, which at ISO 400, gave me a shutter speed of around 1/800th.  I used continuous focus so I could track the players as they ran to first base.  










If you're a softball Mom or Dad with a camera, there are a few more tips back on that previous post-
 HERE

Tim


photo jabber blog by tim wyler
basic photography tips
for taking better family photos

No comments:

Post a Comment